Sunday, January 20, 2013

Weekend Wishlist: Prepping for Spring


Maybe it's the lack of snow in Chicago this year, or the end of the holiday season, but I'm already excited for springtime! I was thrilled when one of my girlfriends suggested a girls trip to Costa Rica at the end of February. Throughout the past few years, weddings, bridal showers and bachelorette parties have ensured we've been able to catch up at least once every few months. However, with no new weddings on the horizon and other responsibilities taking up most of our spare time, we're making a conscious effort not too miss out on too much girl time!

A trip to the tropics has got me thinking about spring and browsing for swimsuits and shorts. For some reason I'm drawn toward pastels and vintage-inspired maillots this year (doesn't the term "maillot" make a one-piece sound fancy?)

vacation

Collective Concepts tank dress
piperlime.gap.com


Jacket
piperlime.gap.com




Splendid
piperlime.gap.com


Chino shorts
factory.jcrew.com


Shashi jewelry
shopbop.com




Joie Nice
piperlime.gap.com


1 comment:

  1. Love all of these! I am going to a Florida wedding in March so I've had warm weather clothing on my mind too. Those Chino shorts are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...