Friday, January 4, 2013

Tablescaping

I really love tablescaping. (I'm pretty sure that's the technical term!:)) Thanks to the Tag Outlet, OneKingsLane, and major holiday sales at Macy's, I've been able to collect a few fun items to jazz up my table. Since we live in a city condo, I don't exactly have a ton of storage space (I have a 5' ladder learning against my desk dining room table right now - no joke), so versatility is key.

During the holidays I was lucky enough to host a few sit down dinners and a family brunch and play around a bit. Our actual table is a Crate and Barrel Outlet find (with a few deep character scratches) so it deserves some dressing up!
An early Christmas brunch: placemat - Pottery Barn, napkin holder - Mariposa

Peppermint sticks and paper straws - Walgreens:), monogrammed mint julep cups - gift

sugar candy napkin rings - Tag Outletglass plates - OneKingsLane.com, gold chargers - super sale at Macy'scloth napkins - Crate and Barrel outlet


An early Christmas dinner: Wine garland - DIY here, runner - Tag Outlet, napkin rings - Mariposa, china - Wedgewood

Gold and white napkins - Marimekko

Dinner party with a few fun couples: too small table cloth:) - Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...