Monday, November 19, 2012

Hello!

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. I originally wanted to start this blog about a year ago and document life raising a new (and rambunctious) rescue puppy in the city. I was constantly researching dog training and health, and read most everything Cesar and the Monks have written on the topic. I wanted to keep my notes in one place - and be able to look back and laugh about how stressful the whole thing was. However, I was too busy actually raising a puppy to write about it:)

I kept the title because I think it is pretty telling of my place in life right now: post marriage and  pre babies. This blog will share recipes, entertaining and DIY thoughts, and often just random notes on my favorite things.

And don't get me wrong, raising a puppy is totally worth it:)


Spudley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...